- Pay attention to your assumptions: do they have a positive or negative connotation? Do you tend to assume the worst or the best?
- The biggest misinterpretation is made by mistaking silence responses by others for opposition.
- Assumptions about other people is not truth. It’s speculation of reality based on anger, fear, jealousy, ext.
- Don’t make assumptions against yourself.
- If we create our own perceptions, do assumptions predict our future?
- Don’t assume the worst. Speak good things into your life. Make sure its positive affirmations.