To be a True leader:
- Lead for a cause. People follow someone with a vision.
- Be someone who stands for truth; it sets you free. The truth is the most powerful guide.
- Have a calming presence. When people feel relaxed around you, they are more likely to respond or connect with your intentions and vision.
- Keep positive energy! It’s a higher energy that will help you stay driven and inspired!
- Have an open mind. Having your mind open to new things/experiences will allow you to learn and experience more.
- Communication and understanding. Do Not Assume. Don’t be afraid to ask and to learn.
- Be yourself. You are selling yourself for a greater good so it is shared in a positive way. People who seek you are people who are interested in a common goal. This will be a great relationship; or at the very least, you’ll learn some new things.
- Have good humor. Be easy to approach and easy to trust. (If you are genuine in your interest and character, people will be more likely to be on your side. Be on each other’s side.)
- Collective thought and effort. Understand, it takes more than one person to create something wonderful. Be sure to find a good team. Trust them to have your vision and goals. Find people who are for your cause or support your cause.
- Benefit from each other — don’t just benefit for yourself. Unless, it is what is for the best for the larger picture. Oftentimes, people forget that we are equally important. No one was born greater than the other. That is an understanding of this world.
- Decision making. Going with gut feelings.
- Confidence in every decision and reason. There is no promise that your vision will come true. It’s about trusting yourself. Have confidence that you’re being guided by the truth.
- Flexibility. Have opportunities for trial and error. Room for margin to expand so you can grow.
- Productivity. Being able to produce quality results consistently is what keeps your vision expanding.
- Empathy. Listening to your body. There is no visible guideline for your vision. Sometimes, there will be decisions made by listening to your body (conscious, heart, gut, ext.) and you will have to decode them to use as productive tools.
Being a true leader is doing the best you can with what is provided, for something that inspires you.